The 25 mm Type 96 was the standard Japanese Navy light anti-aircraft gun used in World War II and was based on the French Hotchkiss 25 mm.
Initially it was a dual mount but then the triple mount entered service in 1941. Then a single mount was deployed. The dual and triple mounts had a backup sight, and the single mount had and open ring sight.
There was a 15 round clip that fed the 25 mm and it had to stop firing when a new one was loaded.
There was a Type 95 director but it could also be controlled manually.